It’s true that doing good can make us feel good. It doesn’t matter whether we’re giving or receiving, small acts of kindness can brighten up someone’s day. For instance, a warm smile from a cashier or barista can make my morning better. Often, I feel the urge to pass on that positive energy to someone else. It’s like an infectious disease with the main symptom of a beaming smile.
What’s remarkable is that these acts of kindness don’t have to be grandiose. The Japanese concept of Mono no aware emphasizes the significance of appreciating small moments that bring us joy. The fleeting nature of life is at the core of this concept. If we have limited time with others, why not use it to spread happiness?
1.Members Of The Aurora Police Strategic Response Team Rappelled From The Rooftop Of Children’s Hospital Colorado, Dressed As Superheroes, To Surprise Patients
2. Man Devotes His Life To Adopting Old Dogs Who Can’t Find Forever Homes
3. Ballerina Aesha Ash Is Wandering Around Inner City Rochester In A Tutu To Change Stereotypes About Women Of Color And Inspire Young Kids
4. A Kenyan Lady Found Her Childhood Friend On The Streets Suffering From Drug Addiction And Took Him To Rehabilitation
5. The True Spirit Of Christmas
6. Australian Paramedics Fulfill Dying Patients Wish To See Beach
7. This Guy Was Outside Of Walmart
8. This Is Caleb. Caleb Has A Degree In Zoology And Asks His Customers What Their Favorite Animal Is. He Gives Them Facts While Completing Their Orders!
9. A Mariachi Musician Let My Hard Of Hearing Son Put His Head On The Guitarron So He Could Hear It. He Was Amazed
10. Partizan Belgrade Goalkeeper Comforts His Teammate After He Is Barraged By Racist Chants For 90 Minutes
11. Our Son And His Big Sister Ringing In His Official Adoption And The End Of His Time In Foster Care
12. Bus Buddies
13. All Of The Netherlands Was Silent For 2 Minutes Today To Remember Victims Of War. This Dominoes Delivery Boy Stopped In The Middle Of The Streets
14.After A Month In The Hospital, Grandpa Finally Got Moved Into A Room Where He Could See Out The Window… I Wanted This To Be The First Thing He Saw When Woke Up
Let’s us Know your experiences also