Writing a resume is essential when we apply for a job as we believe that writing a resume is also a tricky thing as identical as they find a suitable job. The resume is a mirror that shows personal data and your life achievements. Once the employer received it, it gave a clear picture of the applicant. So, it is more complicated than you thought, and if you haven’t written one before, go ahead and write one.
If you are in the middle of writing your own resume and you want help here, we brought tips to follow when you write one.
Greg Langstaff, a famous tick Toker, a YouTuber, and an Instagramer, showed some tips you can follow when you write a new one. So here we bring some collection of posts that will show you what will not get you hired. Scroll below on those and leave your thoughts in the comment section.
1.Read This On An Applicant’s Resume
2.This Resume Was Almost Perfect Until
4.Receiving Resumes During A Pandemic
5. I’ll Do Anything For Work, But I Won’t Do That
6.Someone Sent Their Resume And…
7. There Was An Attempt To Write A Resume
8. Resume That Was Dropped Today And Impressed My Manager So He Decided To Call Him For An Interview
9. Some Guy Dropped This Resume Off At My Family’s Restaurant Today
10. Maybe The Worst Resume I Have Received
11. Someone Dropped Off Their Resume Where I Work, I Feel Like I Should Call Them And Let Them Know
12. My Dad Asked For Help Sending His Resume Online And Handed Me This
13. Wife’s Employer Received This Resume For A Position. He Got An Interview Because The Manager Couldn’t Stop Laughing
14. One Of My Recruiters Just Received This Resume This Morning
15. A CV That Was Handed To Me In Work Recently That I Had To Get A Picture Of Before I Passed It On To The Manager
Please follow and like us: