For many brides, a wedding dress is more than just a pretty outfit. It provides an opportunity to express their individuality, creativity, and even pay homage to family traditions. While some brides choose to go the traditional route, others opt for DIY wedding dresses that are personal, cheap, and one-of-a-kind. Thrifty brides, on the other hand, know how and where to find unconventional wedding gowns that don’t break the bank.
In fact, some brides have even traded in their wedding dresses for wedding suits. Nonetheless, what unites all the pictures on this list is that each of them is unconventional in some way, whether it’s the color, shape, or style. So, dear readers, show some love by giving comments about your favorite unique dresses.
1.A Part Of Me Was Worried I Would Regret Not Wearing A Dress For Our Wedding. Needless To Say Once We Got The Photos Back I No Longer Cared About The Dress
2.Traditional Wedding Of A British-Ghanaian Couple In London
3. Floral Wedding Dress: What Bouquet Should I Get?
4. My Wedding Dress Didn’t Arrive In Time So I Wore My Mom’s 1960s Wedding Dress And It Was Perfect For Our Backyard Ceremony
5. My Colorful Wedding Dress. Fabric From Ghana, Dress Custom-Made In Kenya
6.I’m So Excited About My Wedding Dress, I Feel Like A Fairy
7. Wedding Dress With Gold-Work Embroidery
8. My Green “Wedding” Dress. Don’t Let Anyone Tell You What To Do – Do You With Your Wedding
9. Black Wedding Dress
10.My Mother (The Sewing Queen) And My Mother-In-Law (The Crochet Queen) Made My Wedding Dress
11. Our Super Mario And Rainbow Unicorn Wedding. We Decided To Have Some Fun With Our Wedding Reception. Our Wedding Party Was All In Rainbows Too
12. I Finally Got The Pictures Back From My Wedding A Few Months Ago And Just Wanted To Share My Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
13.Full Moon Union Under The Blue Moon Of All Hallows’ Eve
14.Ghana, West Africa. Ghanaian Weddings Are Famous For Their Colorfulness
15.My Wedding Dress